NEIU Alumni Association Internship Scholarship (Open to any major)
The purpose of this scholarship is to support and recognize an NEIU student who will be involved in an internship opportunity at Northeastern Illinois University or a for-profit company, government entity, or not-for-profit agency.
- Must be a degree seeking second semester freshman/transfer, sophomore, junior, or first semester senior.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Open to any major
- Student engagement in a minimum of three activities per semester (holding student leadership positions, volunteering with the Office of Alumni Relations, participating in service projects, and etc.)
- Supplemental Questions
- Upon graduation, what will being an NEIU alumnus/a mean to you?
- Describe your prior and current participation in Alumni Relations' and/or Student Leadership Development activities.
- What experience or skills are you seeking to expand upon or learn through an internship?
- Have you secured an internship? If yes, what is the organization and describe the position and duties.